Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I give, You give

I am so glad that I finally have a blog so I can participate in all the great things that other bloggers are doing. My friend Heather posted a unique giveaway on her blog and I will do the same.
Here is how it works:
The first 5 to respond to this win something from me.

BUT YOU HAVE TO DO THIS:

Re post this to your own blog & offer the same thing to your first 5 responders.

The 1st 5 who re post it to their own blog will get something made by me!
My choice.
For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! I am new at making things, so I am using you as my guinea pigs.

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year- no guarantees on when this year, but sometime in 2009.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. The possibilities are endless.

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play!

7 comments:

Heather said...

If you are worried about not getting 5 comments you can always just give something to me. I am not really sure if I can enter yours...but if you don't get 5 other people, then consider me "entered!"

Vernie and Tony said...

Hi Kristi,
Heather told me you finally (and she stressed finally) set up a blog! LOL I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you kids and see your families! This blogging is very addicting! I guess if that's my vice then so be it! Tell you mom hello!

Oh I did this on my blog too! I'm so excited about the pay it forward!

Unknown said...

Oooh yay Kristi! I'm excited to have another blog read, but more so to be able to be connected with your family more rhan once or twice every month! This give way sound really fun! I like that it is throughout the whole year, so you're not obligated to hurry and make five homemade things! This is more personal too, where you can tailor the thing you make to the person. Great idea! Thanks! Welcome to the blogashpere!

Unknown said...

I forgot to say..."I did win a FAB-U-LOUS gift from you!"

Vernie and Tony said...

Hey Kristi, I need you to send me your home address so I can send the pay it forward thingy! Glad your bloggin! It is so dang addicting!

Jen Gillespie said...

Hey cutie. So I was snacking on some goldfish the other day and thought of you. Good memories. Hope you're doing good.

Waters said...

Hiya, Kristi, consider me entered! Im having a hard time filling my five, if you want just slap your name up on my blog and you can be one of my five too!