Well, here goes. Blog post numero uno!!! Are you as excited as I am?!?! I thought I'd start with a very random yet adorable picture of my son. He has been doing this lately while waiting for his sister to fall asleep; the downside to sharing a room.
He can even talk while watching tv and sleeping. That is some talent he's got.
Well that was fun. Now on to something a little more serious; my blog rules. I love blogs. However, I do not like having mine and my children's personal information out there for anyone to see. So on my blog I have created names for my children. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using their real names if you make any comments on my blog. Thanks so much.

6 comments:
OK, I will follow the rules. Little man is so cute- looks like he is already king of the remote! I am so happy you started a blog :0) HOORAY! Keep it up.
YEAH FOR YOUR BLOG!!!!! We are so excited to see pictures of your adorable kids (and their cute parents) more often! Cute blog name, too!
I readily agree! Yay for blogging! I enjoy it so much more than Facebook. Love the pictures! Your little one is adorable!
YEAH!!! I'm so glad you joined the community. Can't wait to stay better in touch.
Welcome to the world of Blogging. Just a word of warning, it can become addicting! So glad I will be able to keep up with you and your family!
Hi Kristi! I have only seen a picture of little George when he was a newborn (from Heather), my goodness, does he ever look like a _________ (enter last name here), he's sure adorable, and a snart one at that.....look at his multisaking skills!
Im glad you are in the world of blogging.
~ Hillary
Post a Comment