Today is a very special day. Today is Heather's birthday. I love this gal to pieces. I am also terrible with getting cards or gifts to people for their birthday. Then, I had an idea; a great idea, I hoped. Then I got really busy and forgot to follow through on my idea before her birthday. Then I checked Heather's blog today and she had used my idea. So, though it may seem like copying, I hope Heather will enjoy her gift.
Now for the gift part. I am hosting a giveaway to Heather's store the House of Envy. I will give three readers either one frame or two sets of magnets. This giveaway will be open until midnight on Tuesday June 23rd and is only open to US shipping addresses.
The rules:
For one entry go to House of Envy and look around. Let me know what you would like if you won. Be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you.
Okay, that is really the only way to enter.
I will draw random winners Wednesday morning and let them know. They will have two days to respond or I draw again.
Good Luck!
Happy Birthday Heather!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I hope I win the Blue magnets. They are so cute!
oh wow! Thanks girl! So sweet! Very generous! I better get some more stuff in the shop! Thanks, you are a sweetheart - great idea - my shop can always use advertising! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would take the sunny dots frame.
Put me down for the green and blue magnets number 2.
OOOHHH!! Pick me! I want the "Sunny dots" frame. Too cute!
I would love any of the magnets - Love them! I hope I win!!!!!!!
my e-mail address is: cbridge11@gmail.com
I am Meredith Gregory's friend from college
I would love the green and blue magnets. What a nice birthday idea.
Your brother and sister in law just bought a house two doors down from my parents! It was fun to see them while I visited Btown a couple of weeks ago. I was also able to see Becky and catch up a bit, it was fun.
Brittney
I'm too late, I know, but I just want to leave a comment because I love to read about the stuff you do. You're too cute, and so are you're kids. :)
Well, I made it to 11:38 pm and I couldn't stay up any longer. So, this giveaway is officially CLOSED!! the kiddos will help me draw a name in a little while. All of your chances are really great. Good Luck.
Kristi
Post a Comment