Albertson's had a deal where you spend X amount and get a $X catelina(the thing that prints off with the receipt) off your next purchase. They also had three double your coupon value coupons. So, I took advantage tonight. I always end up going at 10pm cuz it takes me hours in the evening after kiddos go to bed to figure out how to get the best deal I can. Well, here is what I ended up with.

Golden Grahams
Trix cereal
Cocoa Puffs
Fiber One Bars
2 Suddenly Salads
Bertolli Pasta sauce
All Small N' Mights Detergent
Skippy peanut butter
Wishbone dressing
2 Trix yougurts
2 Steamers
I did this in two transactions of $15 each to be able to get the $5 catelina. Neither receipt says what the total was before all the discounts (frustrating), but the total for the first was $12.93 after all the discounts and coupons. The second was only $5.92. And I got another $5 catelina.
Here is where I don't use my brain when it comes to shopping and coupons.
I got some Lysol cleaning products too. I did them first to get them out of the way. They came to$5.51 after my coupons. When I got home I realized that if I had done them last I could have used my second catelina and gotten them for $.51. Now that would have been really cool!
My shopping trip cost me $24.36 and I get $.05 off my gas next time I fill up.
2 comments:
sweet. I wish I understood this couponing thing......I am just too lazy to learn I think. But seeing all these people get sweet deals makes me really want to try! Hey are you preggers yet? I am anxiously awaiting some sort of post saying you are.......just so you know.
Couponing is really easy, just clip and then copy what other people do. I look at many blogs to help me get the best deals.
No, I am not pregnant. I am totally enjoying the non prego stage right now. Maybe later this year. Who knows.
Post a Comment