Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm still a teen at heart.

I grew up loving many "old" musicals and cheesy romantic chick flicks. So when HSM, HSM2, and HSM3 came out I was ecstatic. Finally, back to the good old musicals. They have their flaws, but overall they were very entertaining, and enjoyable to watch.

Nickelodeon decided they wanted in on the musical scene and came up with


So, once again let me stress that I love cheesy musicals. Now let me tell you I TOTALLY enjoyed Spectacular. It wasn't as good in the character development area as HSM, but I really liked it.
Now for the best news. it may be in a Redbox near you. So, if you are looking for a cute feel good movie complete with singing and dancing for only a buck, check this one out. And let me know what you think about it.

4 comments:

Nils said...

Hey Kristi!
Glad to see you guys are doing well. Your kids are getting so big. What's Eric been up to? Where are you guys living?

Take care,
Nils

The Haucks said...

Yeah, I am like you as well. Although, I have not seen any of the HSM I did see Mamma Mia and love Broadway Musicals, so I am right there with you!

BTW - your family picture is adorable!!! :)

Susan said...

Hey it's Ben. I'm excited you guys have a blog so we can keep up on the haps!

Vernie and Tony said...

I love your new family picture on the blog. Very attractive family!