Sunday, April 19, 2009

From 30s to 70s

We have had the occasional days of April showers, like the saying goes. Then one day a very light shower turned into this.

It just so happened that that was the day I had to go out and run errands. The snow we got this day paled in comparison to what we woke up to the next morning. Somewhere around 8 more inches! Little Lady found her snow boots and enjoyed a few hours of snow before the sun got to it. By afternoon all the snow was gone. The next day we were in the high 60s and expecting to get hotter. Utah really goes have weird weather.

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Hey, that bike looks familiar! ;)

Meredith said...

I am certainly not jealous of the snow, but I am sure that Little Lady had a lot of fun in it. Sometimes it feels like Spring will never officially be here!

Unknown said...

I hear ya! I truly hope that was our last snowfall, don't you?