Albertsons was having one of their "buy this many and we'll take this much off" promotions and so I dug through my coupons and tried to get some great deals. This is what I ended up with
5 Suddenly Salads-1.25 each
2 boxes Fruit Roll ups-2.50 each
1 Tub Frosting-1.67
4 Muffin Mixes-2.50 each
3 Brownie Mixes-2.50 each
4 Grands Rolls-1.67 each
3 Crescent Rolls-2.50 each
2 Cinnamon Rolls-2.50 each
1 Large Yoplait Yogurt-2.50
1 Box Pizza Rolls-1.67
Total without any deals-53.77
Total after deals and coupons-29.01
Now, that may not seem like the greatest deal around, but I was sure happy about it. Most of those were things that I like to get, but are normally too expensive for me to justify. My kiddos devour pasta salad and muffins, so right there I was stoked. The pizza rolls and fruit roll ups were just a plus.
2 boxes Fruit Roll ups-2.50 each
1 Tub Frosting-1.67
4 Muffin Mixes-2.50 each
3 Brownie Mixes-2.50 each
4 Grands Rolls-1.67 each
3 Crescent Rolls-2.50 each
2 Cinnamon Rolls-2.50 each
1 Large Yoplait Yogurt-2.50
1 Box Pizza Rolls-1.67
Total without any deals-53.77
Total after deals and coupons-29.01
Now, that may not seem like the greatest deal around, but I was sure happy about it. Most of those were things that I like to get, but are normally too expensive for me to justify. My kiddos devour pasta salad and muffins, so right there I was stoked. The pizza rolls and fruit roll ups were just a plus.

5 comments:
Good for you! Looks like the start of food storage right there!
very cool- my sister has this down to a science. you should see the deals she gets- it is AMAZING. I should do it- I just can't get into it...
Great job! I did that at Albertsons too this weekend and saved over 55% on my purchase! As much as I like to get good deals, I find Albersons frustrating to shop at, because things are always so hard to find or gone, or their sales are complicated...etc, plus their everyday prices are so high, but once in a while, I do go.
My friend has a "deals" blog. She posts at the minimum 5-7 post a day about the good deals she finds around town or online. She's got grocery shopping down to an art and a whole system of couponing. Last week she saved 97% on an Albertsons trip! Her site is
http://www.astealofadeal.blogspot.com. You should go see how she does things, it's great!
That is awesome! I need to get started on this coupon business - seems like I am just getting ripped off at the store if I dont! Nice work Lady!
You found some great deals! Jen
Post a Comment