I think Not!

We went to the Mall the other day for dinner and some time out of the house. We parked in a lot that is usually not crowded so we don't have to walk as far to the entrance. We had a good dinner, bought the kiddos some new shoes, and enjoyed our time out together. I reached the car first and saw the above scene. I was shocked! How did this happen? Who did this? Did they leave a note? All these questions come at me at once. There was a car parked next to ours with some people inside. I asked them if they saw anything. "no." So there we have it. Left with a lot of questions and a broken turn signal. We figure that some one was coming around the corner trying to park in the first stall. We were parked in the second. They didn't make the turn and hit our car. And instead of doing the right thing and letting us know, they just left. Not a decent human being! Luckily it still works and we have it taped into place. Looks bad, but it works.
4 comments:
Oh what a big bummer. Maybe it was the same guy that stole your bike. Maybe he hit it with the bike. He is out to get you!
oh that stinks! similar thing happened to our car- it was parked at our apt complex and someone hit it at some point and didn't leave a note- now it has a nice big dent and we can't afford to fix it. doesn't it just irritate you! man, people are so rude! frustrating!
Bummer!!! So sorry for the sour end to your nice outing. But I'm glad you got away for a short date! Now your car has some "character" I guess. : (
One of these days I will get that guy who took my bike. I have been looking for him.;)
Post a Comment