And after last nights dances and tonight's dance I really wanted Shawn to win. And she did!!! Yeah!!! She was so good and really deserved to take home the coveted Mirror Ball. Anyway, I am ecstatic so I thought I would share!! Can't wait for next season!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Giddy over dancing
I am not a big reality show fan. I prefer crime shows that offer a little mystery to solve. But I LOVE Dancing with the Stars. I cannot get enough of this show. And I have seriously enjoyed this season, especially the last half. There were some disappointments. Ty Murray should not have outlasted Chuck Wicks and Lil' Kim. But those things can happen when voting is included with the results. So, we viewers have to roll with those punches. I absolutely loved the final three. Melissa Rycroft, Gilles Marini, and Shawn Johnson were the three I thought to be the most talented. They were all so entertaining! As it came down to the final show I really wanted Gilles or Shawn to win.
And after last nights dances and tonight's dance I really wanted Shawn to win. And she did!!! Yeah!!! She was so good and really deserved to take home the coveted Mirror Ball. Anyway, I am ecstatic so I thought I would share!! Can't wait for next season!
And after last nights dances and tonight's dance I really wanted Shawn to win. And she did!!! Yeah!!! She was so good and really deserved to take home the coveted Mirror Ball. Anyway, I am ecstatic so I thought I would share!! Can't wait for next season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment